The agenda and more newly confirmed speakers have been announced for WIRED Retail together with Valtech, our second annual one-day summit focusing on the future of retail, being held in London on 23 November.
With the sector undergoing a rapid, digital-led transformation, WIRED Retail will gather dynamic speakers who will lead the audience beyond the cutting edge of today.
The newly confirmed Main Stage speakers are:
- Yariv Bash, Founder and CEO of Flytrex, who will talk about drone delivery options, regulation and technologies – and solving the "last metre" problem.
- Steve Callanan, CEO and co-founder of WIREWAX, who will talk about connected video, and a future where content is immersive and "shoppable."
- Siavash Ghorbani, CTO and co-founder of Tictail, who will talk about the move to intuitive messaging platforms, where your phone becomes your CRM.
- Bastian Lehmann, CEO of Postmates, who will speak about the competitive advantage that innovative delivery platforms bring to retailers.
- Anisha Singh, Founder and CEO of mydala, who will tell us how she built an e-commerce giant leveraging mobile data to drive retail over $600 million annually for merchants across 209 Indian cities.
- Billie Whitehouse, founder of Wearable Experiments, who is building desirable, wearable tech to bridge instore and mobile e-commerce.